Enabling the adoption of Zero Emission Freight Vehicles - Electric Trucks to ensure a reduction in GHG, NOx, SOx and PM emissions to improve air quality and contribute to the Sustainable Development Goals.
Award Winning Products & Technology
Tevva Motors has the leading, environmentally friendly, zero-emission solution for back to base fleets. Our trucks are ahead of even the strictest Ultra Low Emission Zone requirements now being introduced in cities across the world and dramatically cheaper to operate with a longer lifespan. We are consistent Low Carbon Innovation Champions, awarded by the UK Government’s Low Carbon Vehicle Partnership.
Zero Emission Trucks for Urban Back to Base Market
We provide freight and logistics teams with a viable, trialled and tested, hard-working electric truck (EV) range enabling them to transition from diesel, today. We focus on the urban, back to base market and are working with leading global logistics companies, fleets, city leaders and municipalities, ports and airport authorities.
Key Philosphy – Tevva Truck will always get you back to base, can wholly replace a standard polluting diesel truck whilst delivering up to a 23% saving in total cost of ownership.
A Winning Team
Tevva comprises a team of expert automotive and electric vehicle specialists, with a proven track record of commercialising automotive, EV and battery technologies.
We produce range extended electric trucks from 7.5 T upwards at a lower total cost of ownership than an equivalent diesel whilst not compromising on performance or payload and offering over 100 zero emission miles per day.
Overcoming Barriers to Adoption
Creating the Future of Zero Emission Freight through Innovation
Our trucks are cutting edge, driving the cleantech revolution for greenfreight. We are pushing product development boundaries in several domains ensuring our trucks live up to their reputation as the greenest trucks through:
- Connected freight - IoT interface between Smart Cities and Tevva trucks to manage air quality zones, CAZ & ULEZ in a dynamic way
- Predictive Range Extender Management System – predicts the daily energy consumption and ensures the truck uses all of the battery energy, every day
- Range Extender – allows unlimited operational range through an onboard generator driven by a small capacity combustion engine. Currently being designed to run on alternative fuels
- Alternative Fuels – Developing Glycerine Fuelled Range Extender for 100% zero emission miles
- Compatability with all vehicle types – Temperature controlled, tippers, access platforms and more
- Sustainable Battery Programme – Sevice to re-life EV Batteries at their end of service
Buy New or Re-Powered Electric Trucks
Buy new or consider re-powering your existing fleet. The Tevva technology can be fitted to a chassis on the production line during the build process, or o an existing chassis as a re-power package.
Fast Charge on Mains Electricity
A full charge using mains electricity can be completed in 3 hours, giving a 160km range on pure electric mode, or unlimited range when considering the range extender.
Purchase & Lease Options
Tevva has teamed up with Hitachi Capital Vehicle Solutions to be able to offer fleet operators an affordable and low-risk purchase plan. The premium on the monthly leasing cost per vehicle demonstrates a significant saving on your previous monthly fuel bill to run an equivalent diesel.
Repair & Maintenance
Peace of mind is delivered through the full repair and maintenance operating lease.
Get in Touch, Keep Informed